Alright, we got another new Mustache Mercenaries build in today. Got a bunch of content in and a bunch of long-awaited fixes, as well as a new feature. We’re pretty psyched.
- Engine Charge! – Up until now, the action on your engine did not do anything – it just skipped your turn. Now, it adds one turn worth of steam. Be careful! Using this can get you from near empty to almost full steam in one full round… it’s easy to overload. Let us know if you end up with any serious steam issues, like first turn explosions.
- Invitations – The invitation button at the left on your Friends’ bar now works. Invite your friends to play as well!
- New Weapons and Robots – We’ve put a bunch of new higher powered weapons, robots, and other parts into the store. There are items for both Steambucks and Coal.
- Encroaching Robots bug is fixed – We finally fixed the bug where robots will slowly migrate across the battlefield.
- “Locked” in store – the Store now tells you if an item is locked because you are too low level for it.
- Art on Battle Cards – We now have art for the battle cards. More art will be going in over time.
- Special Borders for Coal Cards – The two cards you always have in your hand,
- Animations Hooked Up – We’ve hooked up a number of weapon animations that were previously all placeholders. Laura Ingalls Wilder’s mailbox will no longer shoot fireballs.
- Robot Workshop Share Button - The Share button in the robot workshop now works. We’ll be working on enhancements to that in the near future.
- Streamlined Combat Log – We’ve removed some unnecessary text from the combat log to streamline it.
Thanks! Have a great weekend everyone, and email us at email@example.com if you have any issues.